WA Architecture Awards 2019: winners and commendations /
01 Jul 2019
Congratulations to the talented architects, landscape architects and designers whom NS Group has had the pleasure of working with on award-winning projects across Perth and Western Australia recognised at the 2019 WA Architecture Awards!
Delivered by the Australian Institute of Architects [AIA], the Awards program honours and celebrates excellence in architecture across the state.
We are proud to have worked on these award-winning developments with our clients and all project partners involved.
HASSELL – Karratha Health Campus, Karratha
- Public Architecture Award: WINNER
HASSELL – Liv Apartments, Fremantle
- Sustainable Architecture Award: WINNER
- Residential Architecture [Multiple Housing] Award: COMMENDATION
Lyons Architects in association with Iredale Pederson Hook Architects and ASPECT Studios – Yagan Square, Perth
- John Septimus Roe Award for Urban Design: WINNER
- Colorbond Award for Steel Architecture: WINNER
- Public Architecture Award: COMMENDATION
- Lighting Award: COMMENDATION
Candalepas Associates – QT Perth
- Mondoluce Lighting Award: WINNER
[Pictured: Karratha Health Campus]