NS Group awards top Curtin University project management students /
02 Apr 2020
[Images courtesy of Curtin University]
NS Group was pleased to present several prizes to high-flying project management students for the Curtin School of Design and Built Environment Awards held on March 12 at the Curtin University Bentley campus in Western Australia.
The Awards night celebrated the School’s top students and recent graduates – from both undergraduate and postgraduate courses – with their student peers, academics, professionals, industry representatives and industry groups.
A range of industries were in attendance, such as industrial design, product design, architecture and interior architecture to construction, project management, urban and regional planning, and government.
NS Group has been awarding prizes to top project management and construction management students at Curtin University for over 10 years. We are proud to support up-and-coming talent whilst promoting the diverse and rewarding career opportunities in the property and construction industry.
NS Group prizes and recipients
NS Group Project Manager, Bronwen Holland, presented the awards to the winners this year alongside respective Curtin staff members: Associate Professor, Dr Heap-Yih (John) Chong and Project Management Program Director, Dr Brad Carey.
- Top first-year student in the Bachelor of Applied Science [Construction Management] project management stream: Cameron Wells
[L-R: Cameron Wells; Bronwen Holland, NS Group; and Dr Heap-Yih (John) Chong, Curtin University]
- Top third-year student in the Bachelor of Applied Science [Construction Management] project management stream: Carly Forbes
[L-R: Carly Forbes; Bronwen Holland, NS Group; and Dr Heap-Yih (John) Chong, Curtin University]
- Top student in the Graduate Certificate in Project Management: Giorgia Vecchio [main image L-R: Giorgia Vecchio; Bronwen Holland, NS Group; and Brad Carey, Curtin University]
AIPM prizes and recipients
NS Group was also involved in presenting two other prizes from the Australian Institute of Project Management [AIPM]. NS Group Project Director, Tracy Mackay, presented two awards on behalf of the AIPM in her role as WA Chapter Councillor.
- Top student in the Bachelor of Applied Science [Construction Management] project management stream: Alexander Diamantopoulos
- Top graduating student in the Master of Science [Project Management]: Simone Brockman
[L-R: Simone Brockman; Tracy Mackay, NS Group; and Brad Carey, Curtin University]
Congratulations to all the NS Group and AIPM prize winners for their outstanding efforts and we extend our best wishes for a fantastic career ahead!