Project Director/Associate – Sydney /
About NS Group
NS Group is a leading project advisory and management firm providing consulting services to the property and construction industries. Operating from offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Darwin, we specialise in large, complex developments across multiple sectors for private, institutional and government clients.
At NS Group, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
As part of our continued expansion to support our valued clients we are now seeking a Project Director/Associate to join our Sydney team.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
As Project Director/Associate, you will work with and lead a team to support various clients as their trusted advisor, tailoring our services to suit their needs, setting each project’s strategic direction and to ultimately ‘connect, empower and lead people to create great places’ – our why!
A valued member, you will also be working closely with our team to identify and secure new work and build long-term client relationships, particularly in the Health, Education, Urban Renewal and Infrastructure sectors.
- Client-side consulting Project Management experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within the Sydney property and construction industry
- Proven track record of successful business development
- Experience with managing a program of projects ($200m+), internal teams and business functions such as financial control, recruitment and business improvement
- Degree or higher education in Property, Economics, Construction Management, Engineering, etc.
- Preferable project experience for both government and private clients (preferred sectors: Health, Education, Urban Renewal and Infrastructure)
- Preferable project skill set extending to Development Management, Project Management and Superintendency
How to Apply
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a cover letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV.