Project Management Assistant – Perth /
NS Group is on the lookout for the best and brightest to join our Perth team. What’s in it for you?
- Established, highly regarded Australian company
- Client-side project management in property and construction
- High-profile clients and a diverse project portfolio
- Structured, tailored undergraduate and graduate program
- Ongoing mentoring, professional development and support
- Dedicated junior ‘buddy’ who has been through the programme and can provide peer-to-peer assistance
- Access to industry for dissertation research
- Attendance at company professional development sessions
- Opportunity for full-time employment post successful graduation
About NS Group
NS Group is a leading consulting firm providing advisory, development and project management services to the property and construction industries. With a national offering, we operate from Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Darwin.
The Project Management Assistant (PMA) supports project team members to meet client deliverables. This position offers an opportunity to learn about the construction industry and the role of client-side project management. The PMA will work on projects as part of a team carrying out administrative tasks and learning about the project lifecycle.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Collation of information for monthly client reports
- Attendance and minuting of project meetings
- Learning to develop and update Microsoft Project programmes
- Attendance at workshops (e.g. risk/value engineering, etc.)
- Site inspections (in conjunction with senior team members)
- Contract administration
We’re looking for the full package – a talented go-getter who fits seamlessly with our high-calibre and community-minded team. Is this you?
- Penultimate and final year students (or recent graduates) from Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering, Property or a related discipline
- Self-motivated, ambitious and eager to learn what it takes to become a project manager
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and takes pride in their work
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player who can work autonomously
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, current CV and academic transcript – applications close 31 August 2020.