Senior Project Manager – Brisbane /
NS Group is a leading project advisory and management firm providing consulting services to the property and construction industries. Operating from offices in Brisbane, Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Darwin, we specialise in large, complex developments across multiple sectors for private, institutional and government clients.
At NS Group, we are always on the lookout for the right kind of people to join our team – people who love what they do, do it unbelievably well, and are driven to succeed.
As part of our continued expansion to support our valued clients, we are now seeking an up-and-coming Senior Project Manager to join our Brisbane team.
We offer significant career development and progression opportunities for the right person.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work within a team to support various clients as their trusted advisor, tailoring your services to suit their needs, setting each project’s strategic direction and to ultimately ‘connect, empower and lead people to create great places’ – our why!
A valued member of our team, you will be working closely with our management team to identify and secure new work and build long-term client relationships, particularly in the Education, Retirement/Aged Care and Commercial sectors.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience in Construction Management, Project Management or Property
- Proven track record with property-related developments applicable to your stage of career
- Strong existing client, consultant and contractor relationships in Brisbane
- A strong communicator who is comfortable with taking lead roles on projects and assisting with business development
- Enjoy playing an active role in industry, including networking and attending events, and participation on professional membership committees at the appropriate level
- Self-motivated, ambitious and proactive with ongoing professional development
- Competent in relevant software such as MS Office (e.g. MS Project, MS PowerPoint) and time/project management/documentation applications (e.g. Deltek, Newforma)
How to Apply:
If you believe you are ready for this challenge, please apply by forwarding a cover letter addressing the above criteria, along with your CV.