Mount Gravatt State High School
Project details /
- Date: 2018 – 2020
- Client: Department of Education
- Sector: Education
- Location: Mount Gravatt, QLD
- Value: $4.6 million
The 6FC New Learning Centre project included:
- Constructing a two-storey Learning Centre including a dance studio, two GLAs, data room, PWD shower, costume, staff prep and various related facilities.
- Providing covered link access between new building and existing spine of the school.
- Undercroft was futureproofed and designed for up to three additional learning spaces (one dance, two GLA) with associated spaces and circulation.
- New access-compliant pathway and PWD carpark was required (not included in the brief) to meet BCA requirements for disabled access.
Our Role /
NS Group was appointed by the Department of Education to provide Project Management and Superintendent services to manage the development of the New Learning Centre at the Mount Gravatt Senior State School.